Saturday, February 19, 2011

TESTS. Wooooooo.

Hi. My brain's too fried to continue doing work so I figured I could spend some time reviving my blog! Haha yupp, I know it had been ages. But then again, no one reads my blog so it's alright. Speaking of updates, I went to Bangkok during the CNY period! Very smart of my parents right, evade the responsibility of giving red packets, hahaha! Anyways, thought I could share some pictures with you all =) How about transferring some IQ to me? Okay... It's taking way to long to upload ONE pic. I shall not continue. Nevermind, you get my drift, I went to the wax museum in Bangkok! Was an eye opener, all those celebrities looked so real, you really can't tell the difference if you looked from afar. Ok I'm too lazy to space with my phone, so I'm just gonna post in chunks. Hah. So basically you must be thinking whats with my title? Fine, I will tell you. I know it's only natural to have tests as a student. But come on, 5 tests and one o level SPA in one week??? That's ridiculous. Nobody would disagree with me man. The school's out to torture us. No question about that. Alright, that's the end, I have nothing else to say. Goodbye :)!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment