Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FREAKING (2-B)

Helllllllllooooooooooooo! I know i shouldn't be posting lah, taking in that today's the start of MYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ): Sighhhh. Let's talk about maths paper.

I FREAKING CAN'T FIND THE COORD OF C!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

& WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF (2-B) BECOMING -(B-2)?!?!?!?!?! so in the end i got a cubic expression and i gave up the question. 4 marks you know, 4 marks!!!!!!!!!!!

At first i thought i totally wasted my graph question, because it looked like a camel's hump
-_- I mean seriously, who would have thought it was like tht? Thank god i didnt change or anything, hehehe.

ENGLISH was alright luh, hahahas.

&&&&&&& I'M SO EXCITEDDD!
BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HONGKONG IN THE JUNE HOLIDAYS!

Woooohooooooooooooooo.
(disneyland included) *grins*

Hahahs, okay, bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment