Sunday, March 7, 2010

Due to popular demand, i'm posting again! :D Wahahaha.

So, first and foremost,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHONGWEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm like super duper glad you like the gigantic card (: I know jingyi and i are creative people! Heh. And i'm glad you like my letter too. Thank you for being here for me always, lending me your shoulder when i need one, making me laugh when i'm down. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend. Ok, this is getting too cliche. To sum up, i love you.

Yayhoo!

Teachers are like depriving me of my time. So many homework and tests to study for! Even henry calls me a workoholic (do you spell it like that?) and asks me to "get a life man". Lols, not like i don't want to ):

So yep, i'm moving on to YAN YU, and then after that it would be STALIN, AND HOW HE MADE RUSSIANS MISERABLE. For goodness sake, if he didn't do so many things, i wouldn't be having such a hard time.

Okays, byyyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment